TMS Flexcel Studio for .NET is a free trial software application from the C/C++/C# subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-14. The program can be installed on Pocket PC, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
- Create applications, webservices and mobile device apps that read and write Excel files on the fly and fast with FlexCel Studio for .NET
- Native .NET components (no additional OLE/dlls required) allowing to read, create and modify native Excel .XLS and .XLSX files without needing to have Excel installed
- Supported Excel 5 to 2013 file formats
- Native PDF file export / report generation
- Runs on .NET 2.0, .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Store 8.1, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac and Mono
- Exceptionally fast and solid hand tuned .XLS & .XLSX engine capable of generating thousands files per minute
- Able to modify .XLS files and keep almost everything existing on the original file, from macros to activex objects
- Recalculation of more than 300 Excel functions
- Ability to read and write encrypted .XLS and .XLSX files, including Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 encryption
- Completely written in C# 100% managed code, with NO interop and NO p/invokes
- Templates can be stored inside your executable file, in a database or in any place from where you can access it as a stream
- Extensive API is available with which you can programmatically write and read files, with formatting info, images comments, etc.
- Export to HTML in HTML 5 strict or XTHML 1.1 and fully standards compliant
- Export to SVG
- Report Engine that allows to create complex reports using Excel as your report designer, so your final users can modify them. You can use images/comments/conditional formats/merged cells/pivot tables/charts and almost anything you can think of on those reports
TMS Flexcel Studio for .NET (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 18.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 198 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.